Sunday, June 1, 2008

Free Online Virus Scan Now!


Looking for a free virus scan? Look no more!

I realized a number of tests using viruses that have been sent to my e-mail, I took attachments (virus), placed on an old computer I was sitting around d '(ensuring not to unpack or executed), and most visited online anti-virus sites on the net.

Some sites have a free virus scan, but it was disabled, as scanning for viruses, but not let you delete the virus without buying their software first. In fact, some of these sites you want to shop even if I had a virus on my computer! Like anyone is going to give credit card information on the Web when it could save a virus looking background!

The virus scan online

If a site drawn cascades like this, so I excluded from the list of sites that offer free virus scan, if what you see below is just quality companies. Many times, a site can find most, but not all viruses while Anti-virus site can find other viruses missed, but the absence of some than others found.

I know, sounds confusing, what you should do - select three sites and scan your computer with viruses for each. By using more of a free virus scan, you will greatly increase the chances of finding the most delicate.

Note: I had to rework this anti-virus free list for legal reasons and should return soon!

FREE ONLINE SCAN & FIX YOUR PC PROBLEM HERE:

No comments:

Subscribe Antivirus Update Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner